Tuesday, January 15, 2019

About

My name is Hunter and this is my first time having a blog. Ive never really been a huge writer, and I don't even post that often on social media. From the time I was old enough to, i was involved in sports. I started playing soccer when I was 4, and eventually got into tee-ball around 5 years old. I even played hockey for some time, but the sport that attracted me the most was football.

I started playing in 1st grade at 6 years old and didn't stop until the end of my senior season in high school. I played for the South Gwinnett Comets the whole time. I started from sophomore year through senior year, and was nominated for 1st Team All-Region senior year. Unfortunately, because of my size, I wasn't considered big enough to go to a legitimate division 1 school like I dreamed of since I was 6 years old. I was given some offers, but they weren't at the level I knew I was capable of competing at. So I decided to step away from the game that i played for 12 straight years, and taught me how to work, lead, and push through anything. I met my closest friends playing football, and if that plus all of the life lessons it taught me are all i could get out of it, then so be it.

No comments:

Post a Comment